The CBSE has mentioned the guidelines in which the contents and the lessons are to be mentioned in detail. It is a pre-planned version of educational experiences rendered to the students. It focusses basically on learning objectives, courses or any other instructions and guidelines. It is designed by the CBSE educational panel in which there are experienced teachers so that students can get the opportunity to learn and develop their mental, intellectual, social ability. In secondary school, various subjects taught to students help them to enhance in various fields integrated and comprehensively.
This is the core stage where various skills can be developed in students i.e. problem solving, accessing and evaluating information, sportsmanship, etc. These are being developed in them by making them do various academic and co-curricular activities. Therefore Cbse has divided the secondary level learning into two parts:-
- Scholastic Areas:- In this, the main focus is on exploring the potential or aptitude level of the student with the help of academic activities. It covers all the language subjects along with science, social sciences, and mathematics.
- Co-scholastic Areas:- This area helps in the overall development of students as it inculcates them the sense of belongingness, self- awareness, creativity. These include art and craft or sports activities.
Various changes are being made everywhere in the study material provided by CBSE. CBSE class 9 math study material is designed in compliance with the National Curriculum Framework 2005 and as per the guidelines of a focus group of experienced teachers. These are constructed in such a way so that students will be able to solve the problems in their daily life. It arises the expectations of teachers and parents that students will be able to understand use algebraic and trigonometric methods in real life and can solve the problems related to the same.
The study material of class 9 includes the following concepts:-
- Number System:- This includes the understanding of concept and usage of real numbers, whole numbers, and integers.
- Algebra:- It covers the topic based on polynomials and linear equations in two variables including their problems related to real-life along with diagrammatic representations.
- Coordinate Geometry:- It includes definitions of terms and notations related to the point and plane and their graphic representation
- Geometry:- It is a vast unit covering detailed topics related to Euclid’s geometry, lines and angles, triangles, quadrilaterals, area, circles, and construction.
- Mensuration:- It deals with the area of triangle and quadrilaterals and the detailed discussion on surface and volumes.
- Statistics &Probability:- Statistics deals with mean, median and mode and Probability links with its simple real-life problems.
Hence, this all about class 9 Cbsemaths study material which helps in flourishing the minds of students with thinking, analyzing, problem-solving and decision-making powers. The teaching of this subject with innovation and creative way will help to develop the interest of students more on this subject and will further help them to get rid of the fears from the minds of the students. The students should prepare themselves for exams keeping in view of exam patterns and syllabus which will help them to get good marks and they should practise as much as they can do which will also help them to compete in their lives.