You have finally got your eCommerce website. Well, congratulations! So, now that you have a website, the customers will just pour in, right? Wrong. With fierce competition in the eCommerce domain, just owning a website won’t cut the deal. You must take extra effort to encourage the prospects to purchase from you to boost your sales and revenue.
And that’s where things get a bit tricky, and where more than 60% of eCommerce business owners fail. Fortunately, we are here to guide you through. Find below the top 5 most effective ways to boost your eCommerce conversion.
- Do not put all resources on the eCommerce website development process alone. New or old, you have to market your website. Hence, you need to post regular content on different social media sites. Posts 3 images a day, share daily stories and run weekly live content. Comment engages with your followers. Follow competitors’ highly engaged followers. Make use of influencer marketing to boost your online presence.
- A flash sale is an exceptional strategy to spread the word to the masses within a short period of time.The best way to do this by offering highly valuable offers to your customers. The limited time offers entice prospects to buy immediately rather than waiting. This strategy is designed to hack the human mind and boost sales! We are prone to take decision purchasing goods impulsively just in case we miss out!
- Based on studies, 69.89% of users abandoned their cart. That’s a huge 70% we are talking about here! The best way to guarantee people are not abandoning carts is by introducing marketing automation. Now, if you are short on human resources, the best way to do this is by introducing custom CRM software development. This software efficiently reduces the cart abundant problem by keeping up continuous engagement with the user.
- According to market research, more than 70% of online shoppers respond positively to a personalized marketing campaign. Hence, if you have been using generic ad campaigns, then it is time you reconsider your marketing effort again before it’s too late. The best way to personalize user experience is by recommending services or products based on the client’s previous buying record. Therefore, collect website data and start building the best & personalized ad campaign that customers will notice.
- Modern-day customers are impatient and they make the decision based on what they see. Hence, you must take a closer look at your eCommerce website. Many metrics need careful attention during the eCommerce website development process. For instance, website speed, aesthetic, navigation menu, etc, etc,. All of these play a significant role in your eCommerce business success. Hence, when you are searching for the best eCommerce website design company make sure they have experience in developing an eCommerce website.
Ecommerce is a tough domain, but a promising one. If you can take care of your customers’ convenience, success is only a matter of time.
We at Unicode Solutions have been working closely with entrepreneurs and many startups for a prolonged time. Our deep knowledge of how eCommerce works & our expertise in developing solutions such as eCommerce websites and CRM produce results.