eCOM express is a leading logistics service providing company. It is a privately-owned company that provides end-to-end logistics services to the online trading platforms. This company lays great emphasis on providing good quality services to all its clients. It focuses largely on speedier delivery, safer transit and reliable express delivery services around the nation and to the industries working in the field of e-commerce.
eCOM trading has made a base of more than 600+ satisfied customers. It has more than 19000 employees that work towards providing good quality services without any shortcomings on their part to their customers. eCOM express provides digitized end-to-end operations and efficient processing time for the delivery of the packages. They also provide automated reports, effective collection of cash-on-delivery on the successful delivery of the packages and real time flow of information about the packages, apart from providing tracking facilities to its customers. It has service providers in more than 2400 cities around the country and operates mainly through the capital region of Delhi. The process of working on the delivery of a product has to be run very carefully. eCOM express follows the below mentioned process:
- The customer selects the product of his/her choice and place order with an online merchant.
- The merchant than finds a logistics or a carrier service to deliver the product to the doorsteps of the customers.
- Based on the efficiency the contract is allotted.
- The packed product along with the details of the customer and a delivery address is forwarded to the office of eCOM express.
- After it reaches the warehouse, the package is sorted, and all the packages that are to be delivered in the same area are sorted together.
- After the sorting is done, the company creates an eCOM shipping label. It is a unique slip that is pasted in the top of every order. This helps the delivery person in identifying the address and name of the person to whom the package has to be delivered. This slip contains the name of the buyer, seller, address of the buyer and seller, details about the payment and a bar code that is the identification of the product. This slip also helps in eCOM tracking of the package.
- After this shipping label is placed and everything is packed properly, the packages are assigned to the delivery people. There are assigned people for making delivery to the specific places. These orders are handed over to the delivery persons accordingly.
- When the delivery boy gets out to deliver the package to you, the company sends you a message about the same. This message contains the contact number of the delivery agent.
- Based on your mode of payment, the delivery agent will ask you to sign a sheet for records. If you have chosen cash on delivery mode, you need to pay the agent. If the order is prepaid, it is delivered without any cash collection.
- The information about the successful delivery is sent both to the sellers as well as the buyers via a text message.
The process mentioned above is the simple process that is followed by ECOM express to deliver correct products at your doorstep and keep a record of all the deliveries made by them.